Have you ever…
1. Come to a point in your life where you feel like you’ve been punched in the face by God himself?
2. Been punched in the face?
3. Ordered pizza after 11PM on a Monday?
4. Stopped to smell the roses?
5. Stopped to trample to the roses and not feel badly about it?
6. Considered taking a “class” on something (not for college credit, for self improvement)?
7. Driven really really irresponsibly?
8. Asked questions you already know the answers to for reaffirmation and to feel self-worth and accomplishment?
9. Gone to the “delete account” section of your facebook and considered clicking it and confirming, your heart racing, like you were about to step off a bridge?
10. Purchased cigarettes over food 9/10 times during the week?
11. Had an endless battle with yourself of whether you really like The Beatles or not?
12. Had an endless battle with yourself of whether you really like Weezer or not?
13. Thought you’d feel better if you were of a different race, sex, or religion?
14. Considered if you’d feel better if you had won the lottery, but you never play. Ever.
15. Really really really thought about one thing for more than 2 hours?
16. Asked yourself, “am I doing what I want to do or what someone else wants me to do?”
17. Been told you were stupid?
18. Discovered that you were stupid?
19. Eaten Indian food?
20. Fallen in love twice with the same person?
21. Been discouraged?
22. Been left out?
23. Been sold out?
24. Not stopped at the stop sign in front of my house? (not that I noticed).